2020 Lexus RX 350 Interior Overview
The 2020 Lexus RX 350 interior upgrades each El Cajon commute and road trip out of Los Angeles with high-end materials for optimal comfort, advanced interior technology, and more! Check out the 2020 Lexus RX 350 dimensions and interior technology with Lexus El Cajon before you choose your favorite trim.
2020 Lexus RX 350 Interior: Materials and Features
There are plenty of first-class comforts to behold in the 2020 Lexus RX 350 interior. These feature highlights include:
- Interior appointments such as Nuluxe®, a new material that feels luxurious while being lighter and more eco-friendly than regular leather.
- Power-tilt telescopic steering wheel.
- A driver’s seat that is 10-way adjustable and a passenger seat that is 8-way adjustable.
- Reclining and power-folding second-row seats.
- Self-gripping cup holders.
There’s also a 2020 RX 350 hybrid trim that offers the Luxury Package option. This option gives drivers the fuel-efficient drive they want with an abundance of luxury features that include:
- Semi-Aniline perforated leather seats.
- Aluminum interior trim with your choice of color: Gray Sapele, Matte Walnut, or Matte Bamboo.
- Memory settings for multiple drivers on both the seats and mirrors.
- Heated and ventilated front seats.
- Power cushion extender for front and rear seats.
- And more!
2020 Lexus RX 350 Dimensions
Each luxury Lexus SUV offers plenty of space for your cargo and up to five passengers. There’s also a Power Rear Door for easier access to the back cargo area. The 2020 Lexus RX 350 dimensions are as follows:
- Front / headroom/ shoulder room: 39.4 inches / 57.8 inches.
- Rear headroom / shoulder room: 39.1 inches / 57.6 inches.
- Front hip room / legroom: 56.6 inches / 44.1 inches.
- Rear hip room/ legroom: 56.1 inches / 38.0 inches.
- Cargo volume (rear seats up): 18.4 cubic feet.
- Max cargo volume: 56.3 cubic feet.
Explore the Lexus RX 350 Interior Today!
Ready to get behind the wheel of the new Lexus RX in San Diego or nearby? Apply for financing online and save more with our available new vehicle specials. If you have any questions, want to learn about the new Lexus NX 300, to compare the Lexus RX 350 vs. Audi Q5, or want to learn more about the Lexus RX interior, don’t hesitate to contact our team! We can’t wait to get you behind-the-wheel of the new Lexus SUV that best fits your needs sometime soon here at Lexus El Cajon!
More from Lexus El Cajon
The 2020 Lexus RX 350 interior upgrades each El Cajon commute and road trip out of Los Angeles with high-end materials for optimal comfort, advanced interior technology, and more! Check out the 2020 Lexus RX 350 dimensions and interior technology with Lexus El Cajon before you choose your favorite trim. View Lexus RX InventoryLearn More 2020 Lexus RX 350…
Interested in a new AWD Lexus but not sure which Lexus models have AWD? The team at Lexus El Cajon can help. Luckily, nearly all new Lexus models offer all-wheel drive options. Take a look at our inventory for a Lexus coupe, sedan, or SUV with AWD and apply for financing to get the process started. In…
If you are shopping for a 2020 Lexus ES luxury sedan in San Diego or El Cajon, chances are the available Lexus interior colors and exterior colors will be a deciding factor in which model you choose. Take a look at the ten Lexus ES 350 color choices when it comes to paint and interior trim, then…